Adult Degree Completion Program
Transform Learning Experience into College Credit
Advance your career with the ADCP at °ÄÃÅ¿ª½±Íø: A streamlined degree completion program for working professionals.
°ÄÃÅ¿ª½±Íø uses a nationally recognized method of awarding college credit for your experience, whether it's from work, military education, or training and/or certificate programs.
The Adult Degree Completion Program at °ÄÃÅ¿ª½±Íø has earned the prestigious Malcolm Knowles Award for outstanding adult education program leadership.
The Adult Degree Completion Program is:
- AFFORDABLE - Multiple options for your budget.
- PERSONALIZED - Dedicated advisors support your journey.
- FLEXIBLE - Online classes for working professionals.
Fast-track your degree: Submit your work portfolio for credit evaluation.
ADCP at °ÄÃÅ¿ª½±Íø eligibility requirements:
- Must be 25 years or older
- Possess a minimum of five years of work experience
- Hold over 30 college credit hours
Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.